Thursday, April 3, 2008

That was just uncalled for

I'll have to agree with my co-worker's blog today, Fresh Baked Cookies located @ http://cynthiawong31.blogspot.com/ I don't think I see blogs as a useful tool for the ordinary joe or joette to spout some profound wisdom, or uncanny insight. Unless of course you're one of those extraordinary autistic kids, the dali lama, or DJ Run (whoooo's house????). I have to agree, reading someone's blog is a good old substitute of catching up on what's "going on witcha y'all" rather than calling or sending a post card. Lots more time to formulate your thoughts, post a dirty pic, crack a joke or two, and embellish a little if need be to make your ordinary trip to the grocery market sound much more epic.

So, that said, my boring ass life this morning so far consisted of:

1) missing my train by like 5 seconds
2) freezing my arse off for 10 minutes while waiting for the next train
3) finding a hole in my sweater big enough to poke a pencil thru after i got to work
4) accidently dropping my sugar packets into my coffee while grabing some joe
5) sitting and banging my head on my desk to kill time as i wait for 5pm

Oh well, time to pay some bills, surf the web, then jump on a meaningless conference call. Be back later!

No comments: