Tuesday, November 4, 2008

gotta run before you can walk...

K, so the voting pretty much seems a done deal and it's gonna be Obama over the ice queen. I say the ice queen because I pretty much don't consider McCain the actual presidential nominee for the Republican Party. It's pretty obvious they were relying on the strength of Fey, oops I mean Palin, to win the white house once more for the Republican horde. Boy was that a bad hand to play, can you say "all reds?"

Say what you want about the presidential race and all, everyone's got their spin/perspective on it. Black, white, female, gay, etc.. But what I always think about is... there's got to be an easier way to do this voting stuff (well, there's got to be an easier way to do everything. Take for example the flying car....) We can pay our bills online, file taxes, but yet we can't seem to get a legit way of voting for our next leader of the free world? I can blog with more ease than it took for me to cast my ballot today. I'd love a minority in the white house as much as the next person (unless that person is Nancy Grace) but you give me a Republican that will allow me to vote for them via text like Dancing with the Stars, and that guy (or ice queen) has my vote.

Yes, sometimes I can be just that lazy.

But I did vote for Obama today, much to the chagrin of my other (better) half, and all I could think of when I drove away from the polling stations was "God, I hope I didn't leave any hanging chads, or miscast my vote," and "boy hope I didn't just vote for the anti-christ."

I don't know...somewhere I could have sworn I read it prophesized that the anti-christ would be a charismatic, smiling sonuvagun that would sweep people off their feet into eternal damnation with his sweet talk. This, depending on who you are, this could have been either candidate. Oh well, only time will tell, but the only thing we know for sure now is, Obama will be the anti-christ for most places of the South, and especially on Nancy Grace.